The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist is a warm, friendly community of Christians who celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ in worship, fellowship with each other and outreach to our community and the world.
What's Important to us
- Everyone is invited to take communion
- We believe that we are all ministers to each other and to the world
- We believe that a life of service to God and His people is a life of joy
- All are invited to join us in our walk with Christ
- All are welcome with no exceptions
- Children are important members of our congregation
- Wear whatever you are comfortable wearing
- You can come and just be yourself
- Our music is a combination of contemporary and traditional
We are accessible to the disabled. Look for the signs...
The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist proclaims the gospel of Jesus Christ in worship, fellowship, and outreach. We nurture our church family in body, mind and spirit, we bring children to know the ways of the Lord and we reach out in love to the community and the world. The church doors are open and we welcome ALL people. Come and break bread with us. Come pray with us. Come stay with us.