All are welcome with no exceptions
- You can come and just be yourself
- Children are important members of our congregation
- Wear whatever you are comfortable wearing
- Our music is a combination of contemporary and traditional
- Everyone is invited to take communion
sunday 8 AM
Holy Eucharist Rite I. A contemplative service using the more traditional language from the Book of Common Prayer, without music. (Also recommended for people with busy Sunday schedules!) Please join us for Coffee Hour after the service.
sunday 10:30 AM (9:30 AM summer, Memorial day-labor day)
Holy Eucharist Rite II. A family service with a mix of contemporary and traditional music (we do try to make a joyful noise!), using more modern language from the Book of Common Prayer. Please join us for Coffee Hour after the service.
Church Office Hours
By appointment. Please contact the Rev. Sue Poulin at 603.522.3329
Thrift Shop Hours
Friday and Saturday 9AM to Noon