News from St. John's
Read the latest edition of our Weekly Newsletter.
Join our Mailing List to receive our Weekly Newsletter by email.
Visit with us on
This Week’s Events
- 12/11 ~ Vestry Meeting 1:00 pm
- 12/12 ~ Al-Anon 7:00 pm
- 12/12 ~ AA 7:30 pm
- 12/15 ~ Advent 3
- 12/15 ~ Sunday Rite I 8:00 am
- 12/15 ~ Sunday School 10:15 am
- 12/15 ~ Sunday Rite II with Music 10:30 am
- 12/15 ~ Wrapping of Gifts 11:45 am
Flower donations in memory of loved ones that have passed or in thanksgiving can be made up until Tuesday, December 17th. Checks in any amount or cash donations can be given to Kirsten Gowdy or put in the Altar Guild mailbox in the Education building. Christmas flower envelopes will be available in the pews and at the back of the church. Please be sure to include the information you would like included in the Christmas Eve service bulletin. If you have any questions, contact Kirsten at 603.986.7016.
A message from St. John's
The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist proclaims the gospel of Jesus Christ in worship, fellowship, and outreach. We nurture our church family in body, mind and spirit, we bring children to know the ways of the Lord and we reach out in love to the community and the world. The church doors are always open and we welcome ALL people.
- Come and break bread with us.
- Come pray with us.
- Come stay with us.
We want to provide
- Welcome for the stranger,
- Love and caring for the flock,
- Help for those in need,
- A model for living with Christ and
- An invitation to grow in the spirit.