News from St. John's
Read the latest edition of our Weekly Newsletter.
Join our Mailing List to receive our Weekly Newsletter by email.
Visit with us on
This Week’s Events
- 9/17 ~ Vestry Meeting 6:00 pm
- 9/18~ Al-Anon 7:00 pm
- 9/18 ~ AA 7:30 pm
- 9/19 ~ Thrift Shop 9 am
- 9/20 ~ Thrift Shop 9 am
- 9/20 ~ Dio Council All Day Retreat
- 9/21~ The Holy Eucharist Rite I 8:00 am
- 9/21 ~ Vestry Retreat 9:30 am
- 9/21 ~ The Holy Eucharist Rite II with Music 10:30 am
We are one body with many members. We have many gifts to share.
How can care for each other? How can we share our love?
Send a card. Make a phone call. Visit with someone. Share a meal. Or help in your own way.
We all belong to this circle of loving care.
Let us know if you see a need. Let us know if you want to help.
Mary Cullinan (603) 387-7456
Judy Gray (603) 986-0462
A message from St. John's
The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist proclaims the gospel of Jesus Christ in worship, fellowship, and outreach. We nurture our church family in body, mind and spirit, we bring children to know the ways of the Lord and we reach out in love to the community and the world. The church doors are always open and we welcome ALL people.
- Come and break bread with us.
- Come pray with us.
- Come stay with us.
We want to provide
- Welcome for the stranger,
- Love and caring for the flock,
- Help for those in need,
- A model for living with Christ and
- An invitation to grow in the spirit.